I have taken in account the age of the students I knew I had to compile a lesson for.  I knew the students would need to be engaged so they would want to complete the task/lesson.  At such a young age, sustaining their attention is key.  To get the students connected to the digital world I incorporated the ISTE standards along with the SC Standards into lesson plans.  Throughout this blog I will explain in detail the different ISTE standards and SC Standards to incorporate into lesson plans so the students will become engaged and connected to the digital world.


The first standard incorporated in the lesson plans is 1c- Empowered Learner.  This standard states Students use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways.  This standard corresponds with SCCCR Mathematical Process Standard K.NS.1-  This standard indication: Count forward by ones and tens to 100.

You can see a sample lesson which I posted on the page labeled: Empowered Learner



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISTE 6d Creative Communicator